AGRINATURA Association is offering 8 travel grants for MSc and PhD students participating at Tropentag 2017.
AGRINATURA will support the annual Conference on Tropical and Subtropical Agriculture and Natural Resource Management (TROPENTAG) with the general theme for 2017 with
theme ‘Future Agriculture: Social-ecological transitions and bio-cultural shifts’
The conference will be held at the University of Bonn (Bonn, Germany), September 20 – 22, 2017
AGRINATURA will grant 8 students from AGRINATURA members’ institutions by travel grant of amount 300 EUR.
Students are challenged to submit their abstract to the Tropentag 2017 Conference till April 15, 2017 and in the same time to send the abstract and request for travel grant to AGRINATURA Secretariat (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) till May 1st, 2017. As soon as the abstract will be accepted by Tropentag conference committee, AGRINATURA selection committee will select 8 students who will receive the travel grant.
Eligible student will have to:
- be a student of AGRINATURA member institution (the list of member institutions is available here) excluding BONN this year
- be first author of the contribution
- be personally present at the venue during the conference
- place the logo of AGRINATURA on the contribution (poster or presentation) and agree with publication on the website.
- write a short profile (CV) and confirm s/he not subsidised by another grant to participate on Tropentag 2017
Deadline for submitting abstract is April 15, 2017, deadline for travel grant request is May 1st, 2017!
For more information about the conference look at: http://www.tropentag.de