As every year Agrinatura offered 8 travel grants to the students of the member universities. This year 7 students were awarded by the travel grant and were personally present at the venue at Ghent University (Ghent, Belgium), September 17-19, 2018.
Agrinatura awarded the best students from Agrinatura network by a travel grant of 300 EUR.
1. Eduardo Alberto Lara Reimers – Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
2. Marwa Abdel Hamid Shumo – Universität Bonn
3. Samuel Oluwafemi Ojo – Bern University of Applied Sciences
4. Xueqing He – University of Copenhagen
5. Wiebke Beushausen – University of Göttingen – Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
6. Thomas Bringhenti – University of Göttingen – Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
7. Kate Kuntu-Blankson – University of Göttingen – Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Photo by Anna Kroutilová
By clicking the “I already read this” button, you accept this and agree to collect this information. This may mean that your data will be processed by third party. If you refuse this, we will only use basic cookies. See our Legal Notice for more information.