Agrinatura General Assembly meeting will take place on May 15 – 17, 2019 in Gembloux, Belgium.
Photo gallery of the event –
This year the General Assembly is hosted by Belgium University Liége, Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech, and as in the past Agrinatura will take this opportunity to organize a special workshop to bring together people, institutions and initiatives discussing specific topics related to ARD.
This year this workshop holds theme ‘Forests of tomorrow in the service of UN sustainable development goals: from monitoring to biobased products’. The General Assembly is organised on Wednesday, followed by the workshop which starts on Thursday 16th of May in the afternoon.
The General Assembly and New Statutes adoption is organised on Wednesday, followed by the workshop which starts on Thursday 16th of May in the afternoon.
We would like to provide you all necessary documents and information clear and in advance, therefore you will find them here:
- Program General Assembly 2019 – Program GA 2019 Gembloux
- New Statutes – Revision of the statutes_highlighted changes_Association v 8_11_2018_ Gembloux
- Proxy – Agrinatura_General_Assembly_2019_Proxy_Form_06_05_19
- Minutes General Assembly 2018 –Minutes Agrinatura GA 2018
- Presentation of new members – New members 2019
- Board of directors applicant presentation – Pasacal Boeckx BD application CV_2 pages_P. Boeckx_Agrinatura
- Financial statement 2018 + Budget 2019 – Financial Report 2018_Budget 2019
- Overview of current Board of directors – Board Members 2019
- Project presentations 2019 – Projects GA 2019
- Brochure 30 anniversary – AgrinaturaBrochure2018+
- Agrinatura leaflet – AGRINATURA_LEAFLET_ 2017_17_08_2017
Notary Deed Instruction – Legal Entity
The Agrinatura Association Statues will be updated at the upcoming General Assembly Meeting in Gembloux, Belgium May 15-16, 2019. We ask you to please fill in a few short forms that are needed to legally validate the new statutes of Agrinatura. These are the same forms that are sent in when applying for funding from the EU or other funders. As usual, you may write in English or French.
- Fill in the attached form called ‘Legal entity document’ with brief information describing your organisation (don’t forget to attach the verification forms – once again these are the usual verifications that are sent in when applying for funding)
- When saving these forms put your organisation name abbreviation in the file name.
- Please put your organisation abbreviation in the subject box of your email when you reply to email@example.com
Attached you will find “Example of document needed” from SLU to use as a pattern.
We remind you of the importance that a representative from your organisation attends the meeting. Do join us in Gembloux!
Do not hesitate to contact Tereza Slámová our new Secretary General firstname.lastname@example.org should you have questions.
Thank you in advance for your prompt action – we need the documents at latest 26 April 2019.
Duly Authorized Representative
Plese fill in the form below (Duly Authorizes Representative), this document is intended for Notary deed.
This document should prove that you are authorized to represent your insitution within the Agrinatura association.
- Duly Authorizes Representative – Duly Authorized Representative within Agrinatura association