7 May 2020. Webinar: Safely getting food to school-age children and their families. The Global Child Nutrition Foundation (GCNF) organises a series of interactive webinars for government officials and their implementing partners to discuss strategies for addressing school meal program disruptions in the short-term, how they’ll continue in the future, how to re-start programs, and more.The first webinar of the series was about what partners are doing in this space to ensure governments avoid reinventing the wheel and can quickly adapt practices to local context.
- Carmen Burbano, WFP Director of the School Feeding Division
- Rafael Fábrega, Tetra Laval Director of Food for Development
- Cindy Long, USDA FNS Deputy Administrator of Child Nutrition Programs
- Daniel Mumuni, CRS Sierra Leone Chief of Party
- Moderated by Alesha Black Miller, Nonresident Fellow, Global Food and Agriculture Program, Chicago Council for Global Affairs
Source: PAEPARD FEED