4-5 February 2019. Rome, Italy.
The International Fertilizer Industry Association is a nonprofit organization that represents the global fertilizer industry, on issues related to the promotion of plant nutrients, improvement of the operating environment of the member companies and the collection and compilation of industry information.
I. Implementing the outcomes of the International Fertilizer Association 2030 > PRESENTATION
II. Climate Change
|“Underfertilization is a huge problem in certain |
parts of the world” sais @CGIARclimate
Head of Partnerships and Outreach @AnetteFriis
- The Role of Fertilizers in the FAO Agenda on Climate Change Alexander Jones, Director of the Climate & Environment Division, FAO > PRESENTATION
- The new “Alliance for a Farmers Driven Climate Change Agenda” Arianna Giuliodori, Secretary General of the World Farmers Organization – WFO > PRESENTATION
- What should transformative agriculture look like? Anette Friis, Head of Partnerships and Outreach, CCAFS – CGIAR Program on Climate Change, Agriculture & Food Security > PRESENTATION
- Fertiliser use and climate change mitigation: scientific insights Renske Hijbeek, Agronomist
Wageningen Uni Agronomist @renskehijbeek
explored scientific insights into fertilizer
use and climate change mitigation
@WUR @WURenvironment @WURplant
Wageningen University > PRESENTATION
III. Human Health
• Addressing the issue of Health Impacts of Pesticides – a strategy Robert Hunter, Executive Director Croplife > PRESENTATION
Nutrient Stewardship Working Group
Will the New Fertilizer Regulation boost the role of the fertilizer industry in Circular Economy?
Source: PAEPARD FEED