Agrinatura is offering 8 travel grants for MSc and PhD students participating at Tropentag Conference.
We will support the annual Conference on Tropical and Subtropical Agriculture and Natural Resource Management (Tropentag) with the general theme for 2019:
”Filling gaps and removing traps for sustainable resources development”
The conference will be jointly organised by the Centre for International Rural Development at the University of Kassel and the Centre of Biodiversity and Sustainable Land Use at the University of Goettingen.
Tropentag 2019 will take place in Kassel, Germany, from September 18-20.
Agrinatura will grant max. 8 students from Agrinatura network by travel grant of amount 300 EUR.
Students are challenged to submit their abstract to the Tropentag Conference till May 1 and in the same time to send the abstract and request for travel grant to Agrinatura Secretariat (email: email@example.com) till June 1. As soon as the abstract will be accepted by Tropentag conference committee, Agrinatura selection committee will select 8 students who will receive the travel grant.
Eligible student will have to:
- be a student of Agrinatura member institution (here) except German universities this year.
- be first author of the contribution
- be personally present at the venue
- place the logo of Agrinatura on the contribution (poster or presentation) and agree with publication on the website.
- write a short profile (CV)
- confirm not to be subsidised by another grant
Deadline for submitting abstract to Tropentag is May 1, and the deadline for Agrinatura travel grant requests is June 1!
For more information about the conference look at: http://www.tropentag.de or http://www.tropentag.de/conference/call_tt2019.pdf