You will find below the link to watch the video of the conference
- Firstly, the session explored the urban-rural dynamic in Africa and implication for food systems, presenting some cases of agro-food sector development in small-medium sized towns.
- Finally, it discussed concrete approaches that build, transform or strengthen urban-rural linkages to achieve food security for all.
- Introduction: Leonard Mizzi, Head of UNIT C – DG DEVCO
- Francesco Rampa, Head of Programme Sustainable Food Systems and Economic and Agricultural Transformation Programme at ECDPM
- Olivier De Schutter, Co-Chair, International Panel of Experts on Sustainable Food Systems (IPES-Food)
- Guido Santini, Technical Coordinator of the “Food for the Cities” Programme at FAO
- Discussant: Daniele Fattibene, Research Fellow at IAI
- Moderator: Giulia Maci, ETTG Coordinator
Source: PAEPARD FEED