AIMS.FAO.ORG Community is glad to inform you that CALL FOR APPLICATIONS for the free AGORA [Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture]ONLINE COURSE February 2019 Edition (in ENGLISH, SPAIN, FRENCH) is now open!
The AGORA (Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture) programme – set up by the FAO of the UN together with major publishers – – enables low-income countries to gain free or low cost access to an outstanding digital collection in the fields of agriculture, forestry, fisheries, climate, food security and related sciences. AGORA offers up to 13,700 key journals and 26,900 e-books providing full-texts to more than 3,400 institutions in more than 115 countries! AGORA is one of the five programmes that form Research4Life: AGORA, HINARI, OARE, ARDI and GOALI.
The course (in each language) lasts for 2 weeks and requires a 6 hour time commitment per week. Interested? Enroll to this course right now! Registrations will be open till 27 January 2019 23:00 CET (Central European Time). Selected participants will be notified by email one week before the course starts.
- Register here for the e-course in ENGLISH (4 to 15 February 2019)
- Enregistrez-vous ici pour le cours en FRANÇAIS (11 au 22 février 2019)
- Inscríbase aquí para el curso en ESPAÑOL (18 de febrero al 1 de marzo 2019)
WHO CAN APPLY? The course is designed specifically to serve the needs of researchers, academics, research officers, librarians, IT specialists, other practitioners and students – – in agriculture and relevant fields such as forestry, fisheries, climate, food security and related sciences – from:
- Research4Life eligible countries (Group A, Group B) and
- Types of eligible institutions including national universities, professional schools, research institutes, government offices, national libraries, agricultural extension centers and local non-governmental organizations
MORE about the E-COURSE
More at AIMS.FAO.ORG