Watch the video of the conference
What recent policy processes are ongoing in the East African region promoting and securing rangelands and pastoralism and how can scientific research feed into these policy processes? This is the question this Infopoint lunch-conference aims to answer by focusing on East Africa and Ethiopia in particular. Join this interesting exchange between researchers and civil society representatives.
- Introduction: Willem Olthof, Deputy Head of Unit, DEVCO Unit C.1 – Rural Development, Food and Nutrition Security
- European Parliament, MEP Maria Heubuch, Greens/EFA
- Peter Ken Otieno – Technical Coordinator, RECONCILE, Kenya
- Francesco Staro – Anthropologist, University of Paris 8 – Saint Denis, France
- Tezera Getahun – Executive Director, Pastoralist Forum Ethiopia, Ethiopia
Source: PAEPARD FEED