The conference describes the main achievements of the various mechanisms – multi-stakeholder partnerships, users-led process – and instruments – incentive funds, write-shops, communication tools – to set up, strengthen and get sustainable various consortia. The potential for impacts has been recently assessed, and the perspective to scale will be discussed.
- Wim Olthof, Deputy Head of Unit DEVCO C1, Rural development, Food security and Nutrition
- Christophe Larose, Head of sector, Sustainable Agriculture, DEVCO C1
- Jonas Mugabe – Manager PAEPARD, FARA, Accra, Ghana
- Remi Kahane – Deputy Manager PAEPARD, Agrinatura/CIRAD Montpellier, France
- Irene Annor Frempong – Director for Research and Innovation, FARA, Accra, Ghana
- Philip Kiriro – Former Chair of the East African Farmers Federation (EAFF), Nairobi, Kenya
Source: PAEPARD FEED