22-24 August 2018. Nairobi, Kenya. The event held annually is an opportunity for players within and outside the dairy sector to showcase their products to consumers and other decision makers, create new markets, orient the consumers to their new innovative products, meet and share knowledge with other players.
Over 200 exhibitors, a minimum of 5,000 visitors and 600+ delegates were in attendance.
- The World Dairy Situation – Caroline Emond (see picture), Director General, International Dairy federation (IDF)
- AFRICAN DAIRY; READY FOR TAKE OFF Jackline Kittony (see picture) – Arao Marketing Director Tetra Pak Limited – East Africa
“Population growth and urbanization is creating an entire generation of emerging consumers in the dairy sector.”
- THE KENYAN DAIRY SECTOR; STATUS AND OUTLOOK Margaret R. Kibogy (see picture) Managing Director – KENYA DAIRY BOARD
Kenya Dairy Board Managing Director Margaret Kibogy giving statistics and facts about the dairy sector in the country
- THE LIVESTOCK DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY FOR AFRICA; WHAT DOES IT MEANFOR THE DAIRY SECTOR AFRICAN UNION – INTERAFRICAN BUREAU FOR ANIMAL RESOURCES
- THE POSITIVE IMPACTS OF STREAMLINED VALUE CHAINS Ariong Abbey Technical Advisor – AGRIBUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE
- MILK QUALITY: BACK TO THE FUTURE Joachim WesterveldExecutive Chairman – BIO
FOOD PRODUCTS LTD.
- SMALLHOLDER DAIRYING IN AFRICA: THE POTENTIALS, SUSTAINABILITY AND KEY ENABLING FACTORS Dr. Okeyo Mwai Principal Scientist and Deputy Program Leader-Livestock Genetics Research Program – INTERNATIONAL LIVESTOCK RESEARCH INSTITUTE (ILRI)
- THE FOOD SYSTEMS APPROACH: SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS FOR A SUFFICIENT SUPPLY OF HEALTHY FOOD Geert WestenbrinkPolicy Coordinator – DUTCH MINISTRY OF ECONOMIC AFFAIRS AGRICULTURE AND INNOVATION
- FOOD SAFETY POLICY ISSUES IN ESA AND INTRA-REGIONAL TRADE Martha
ByanyimaSPS Expert IPPSD – COMESA
- ASSESSING THE COSTS AND BENEFITS OF IMPLEMENTING A QUALITY BASED MILK PAYMENT SYSTEM IN KENYA Dr. Asaah Ndambi Senior International Animal Production Specialist – WAGENINGEN UNIVERSITY AND RESEARCH (WUR)
Source: PAEPARD FEED