19 June 2018. The Hague. Francophone Africa Business Forum (FAB Forum)
fter a very successful edition last year, the Francophone Africa Business Forum (FAB Forum) was back with another exciting programme.
The FAB Forum was tan opportunity to meet close to 200 business men and women (as well as public sector representatives) from Mali, Niger, Burkina Faso and other Francophone countries, all in a single day
The Francophone African region, which is often overlooked in the Netherlands, offers myriad business opportunities for companies that are interested in discovering new and emerging markets. This year the FAB Forum focused on creating partnerships for sustainable value chains in agribusiness The business that enables the world to grow, trade and feed everyone utilizing the earth’s finite resources.
This year experts shared their insights in different sub-sectors (such as livestock, fruits and vegetables and agro-logistics) during the morning program, while it was possible to network and attend workshops about relevant topics, and be involved in facilitated B2B matchmaking sessions.
- Financing Sustainable Value Chains in Agribusiness – CFC and Financial Access
- From the Field to the Market: the Importance of Agrilogistics – StilFresh
- Animal Feed and Nutrition, What does the Dutch private sector have to offer? – NABC and I Grow Chicken
- How to combat post-harvest losses – AgriProFocus and BoP Inc.
- Agripreneurship Works! Jangolo and Mamococktail
- Mitigating the Effects of Climate Change: how to use Smart Geo Data – Kukua and EARS
- Combating hunger and poverty with hybrid seeds and organic farming – Enza Zaden and OTC Trading
- Realizing the SDGs through public-private partnerships – RVO
Source: PAEPARD FEED