- A Conceptual Framework on Youth and Agricultural Transformation
- Framing the Evidence Base on Rural Youth Employment and Livelihoods
- Youth Perspectives: Challenges and Opportunities in the Agricultural and Food Sectors
- Youth Productivity: Technology, Mechanization, and Global Value Chains
- Gender Considerations and Youth Employment
- Research, Learning and USAID Programming: The Role of U.S. University Research Partners in Generating Evidence
The meeting wwas chaired by Dr. Brady Deaton, Acting BIFAD Chair and Chancellor Emeritus of the University of Missouri. Expert speakers include Dr. Louise Fox, USAID Chief Economist and Dr. David Tschirley, Food Security Group Co-Director, Michigan State University.
Source: PAEPARD FEED