The practical application of nutrition-sensitive agriculture continues to be a challenge for development practitioners all over the world.
- Mawa, led by Catholic Relief Services
- Realigning Agriculture to Improve Nutrition (RAIN/RAIN+) led by Concern Worldwide
- Feed the Future Production, Finance, and Improved Technology Plus (PROFIT+), led by ACDI/VOCA
This webinar discussed findings and recommendations and what they mean for future programming in Zambia and nutrition-sensitive programs worldwide.
- Constance Gewa, SPRING Review Lead, George Mason University
- Lidan Du, Research Adviser, SPRING
- Erin Baldridge, Mawa Project Chief of Party, Catholic Relief Services
- Danny Harvey, Country Director, Concern Worldwide
- Sally Abbott, Senior Nutrition Advisor, Bureau for Food Security | USAID
Source: PAEPARD FEED