22 January 2018. 4th German-Africa Agribusiness Forum: Opportunities and Challenges along the Value Chain. From Agricultural Farming to Food Processing and Distribution.
This Forum served to create synergies and a platform for exchange and networking to a large number of important decision- and policy makers from all over the African Continent, Germany and around the globe within the agribusiness field.
- Dr Theo de Jager President World Farmers Organisation (WFO) & Panafrican Farmers Organisation (PAFO)
- Dr Lindiwe Sibanda Vice President for Country Support, Policy, & Delivery Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA)
- Diane M. Willkens President and CEO Development Finance Int’l Inc., USA
- Benedict Kanu Partnerships Coordinator African Development Bank (AfDB), Côte d’Ivoire
- Moderation Asmau Nitardy, Afrika-Verein der deutschen Wirtschaft (AV)
Source: PAEPARD FEED