It included opening remarks and launch of the Why Wait? Seizing the Energy Access Dividend report from Rachel Kyte, CEO of Sustainable Energy for All (SEforALL) and Special Representative of the UN Secretary General on Sustainable Energy for All, and then be followed by a ministerial-level, moderated dialogue over 45-minutes on how energy and financial planning processes can support faster access to electricity in rural and hard to reach areas by addressing the opportunities, development benefits and finance barriers facing faster to deploy, decentralized energy solutions.
- RACHEL KYTE, Chief Executive Officer of SEforALL, and Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General for Sustainable Energy for All
- H.E. Mr. KARE CHAWICHA DEBESSA, State Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Federal Republic of Ethiopia
- JOS DELBEKE, Director General, DG CLIMA, European Commission
- JAMES FLETCHER, Managing Director, Soloricon Ltd., Former Minister of the Public Service, Sustainable Development, Energy, Science and Technology, Government of Saint Lucia
- KRISTINA SKIERKA, CEO, Power for All
Keynote Address at the 26th World LP Gas Forum & 2013 AEGPL Congress incorporating the UKLPG Annual Conference
Source: PAEPARD FEED