- What do we know about the impacts of urbanization on hunger and nutrition?
- What are our greatest research and data needs for better policy making that will ensure food security and improve diets for growing urban populations?
- How can we better connect rural smallholders to urban food consumers to ensure that smallholders and urban residents benefit from expanding urban food markets?
- What role do informal markets play in feeding cities, and how can they be better governed to increase urban food security?
- Shenggen Fan, Director General, IFPRI
- Louise Fresco, President, Wageningen University & Research Center
- Danielle Resnick, Senior Research Fellow, Development Strategies and Governance Division, IFPRI
- Vimlendra Sharan, Director, Liaison office for North America of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
Source: PAEPARD FEED