19- 24 February 2017. Benin. The Marketing and Consumer Behaviour Group of Wageningen University and Research (WUR) visited the (Dutch funded) Applied Research Fund project Towards an efficient soybean food chain in Benin (ProSeSS) (October 2015 – September 2018).
The domain of the Marketing and Consumer Behaviour Group’s research and education program is the food, agribusiness, and institutions interested in food and agriculture.
Objective: It is expected that nine viable soy seed production enterprises will be installed.
Members research group
- SOJAGNON – Association for the Development of Soybean Benin
- UAC/LSA – University of Abomey-Calavi / Laboratory of Food Sciences Benin
- IITA – International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Benin
- REDAD – Sustainable Agriculture Development Network Benin
- Wageningen UR, Marketing and Consumer Behavior Group The Netherlands
Source: PAEPARD FEED