- When completed later this year, there will be a total of 13 modules in the course
- This course draws on the experiences of ILRI and many of its partners.
- See list below of already online modules
- The online course can be accessed at: http://learning.ilri.org/class/1040 (it is free but you need to register)
- POWER AND CONFLICT (module with 7 steps)
- COMMUNICATIONS (module with 14 steps)
- RESOURCES, INCENTIVES AND TIMEFRAMES (module with 5 steps)
- IMPLICATIONS OF COMPLEX AGRICULTURAL PROBLEMS FOR M and E (module with 5 steps)
- THEORY OF CHANGE AND IMPACT PATHWAYS (module with 11 steps)
- TOOLS FOR REFLEXIVITY (module with 8 steps)
For those who would like to get involved, ILRI created an early draft (in PowerPoint versions) for modules 1-5, which they would greatly appreciate feedback so that they can be revised prior to being developed into online modules.
The drafts can be accessed from the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jom8zdrjqb3uy7g/AADm0jenqzGef_LaGz9dDjNba?dl=0
Published on 23 Jun 2016. Recording of a presentation by Iddo Dror at the SEARCA Forum-workshop on Platforms, Rural Advisory Services, and Knowledge Management: Towards Inclusive and Sustainable Agricultural and Rural Development, Los Banos, 17-19 May 2016.
Source: PAEPARD FEED