The Platform for African-European Partnership on Agricultural Research for Development (PAEPARD) supports the establishment of innovative partnerships of African and European stakeholders that engage in agricultural innovation and collaborative research to address shared challenges and opportunities of the partners involved.
Depending on needs, the successful applicants will benefit from the following support from PAEPARD:
1. Support for participation in a facilitated “partnership inception workshop”.
2. Support for capacity strengthening, including training of an innovation-facilitator proposed by the partnership.
3. Support for facilitation and coordination of partnerships.
• Application form
• Profile of an agricultural innovator
• Refining the concept of broker
• Guidelines for Innovative African-European Innovation Partnership in Agricultural Researcch for Development in Subsaharan Africa
• PAEPARD partnerships and capacity building actions and philosophy
Applications should be received at the address indicated in the application form no later than 15th July 2011. Please kindly return you Application form as a word file (not PDF) attached to an email to the secretariat of PAEPARD selection committee (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applicants will be informed of the result of their application on 15th September 2011.
Inception workshops will be planned in consultation with the successful partnerships and are expected to take place in Mid October
The full text of the call including the Selection criteria is HERE.