- Presentation by Cristina MIRANDA-GOZALVEZ (DG Agriculture and Rural Development of the European Commission)
- Keynote by Patrick GOMES (Secretary-General of the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States)
Thematic group sessions – Flemish CEOs present their success stories and failures about
working in Africa + discussion
- Agriculture and forests
- Energy and water
- Trade (import and export)
RENTEC is a Belgian manufacturer of machines and installations with an experience of more than 30years.
- Palmito Basic extraction unit for village use
- Rural Semi-industrial unit pre-assembled in one 20 ft. container
- Modular Semi-industrial smale-scale plant pre-assembled in four 20 ft. containers
- Separate machines Separate machines that can be part of an extraction unit or a larger plant
The RENTEC MODULAR is a complete industrial palm oil mill in mini format, pre-assembled in 4 standard 20 FT containers. It processes 1 Ton/hour complete fresh palm fruit bunches and includes biomass steam boiler, 3 bar pressure steriliser, tresher, twin-screw extraction press, double stage clarifier and diesel gen-set. Engineering, design and manufacturing by RENTEC in Belgium, Europe.
Source: PAEPARD FEED