Synthesis Report: Review of Successful Scaling of Agricultural Technologies
USAID, February 2017. 47 pages.
This report provides summary findings and conclusions from a set of five case studies examining the scaling up of pro-poor agricultural innovations through commercial pathways in developing countries. The E3 Analytics and Evaluation Project conducted the studies and prepared this synthesis report on behalf of the United States Agency for International Development’s Bureau for Food Security (USAID/BFS), as part of the Bureau’s efforts to scale up the impact of the Feed the Future initiative.
- Hybrid (Drought-Tolerant) Maize in Southern Zambia
- Irrigated Rice Production in Northern Senegal
- Purdue Improved Crop Storage Bags in Kenya
- Agricultural Machinery Services in Bangladesh
- Kuroiler Chickens in Uganda
Source: PAEPARD FEED